Thursday, October 17, 2013

FAVORITE MISTAKE

My favorite mistake was when I let me dog have babies with my neighbor's dog. So it was a sunny Sunday night. The dogs were going at it. I was watching T.V at the time because no one should watch that. Then from my living room I hear some dog screams. I get up quickly and run outside with my eye holes i witnessed something disturbing. They were stuck I got the hose I covered my eyes and sprayed for like 36 min to be exact nah um saying. Oh yeah my dogs name was Deb. And that other dog was Buster. I was relived when they got unstuck so i went to my room and watched some iCarly at the time that show was the Shoot. The next morning i got up to feed Deb. But i didn't see her i went to her bed and at the time i thought she was sleeping. But no OD man that sucked i cried for a few seconds than i wanted to plan my revenge on buster. I made this map on were buster sleeps and were Buster eats man i was going to go like Assassins Creed on buster nah um saying. But nah i let it slide this one time. Like a week after Deb died my father got me a new dog man i was so happy this giant smirk on my face. So i named that dog Vaca cause i can nah um saying but then Vaca took the form and started acting like a real cow. So i bet your wondering how this is my favorite mistake and my answer to that is i got a new dog a better stronger and cooler dog from that little mission or like incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment